SALLY JARVIS COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
Ogbourne St George, Wiltshire
I’m here to help you during this exceptionally difficult time.
The Covid-19 lockdown has presented us with a new set of challenges: the death of loved ones, job losses, separation from family and friends, increased pressure on personal relations, work stress, and the worry and uncertainty regarding the future. This might be the time to talk any of these issues through with a trained therapist. If you would like to talk to someone confidentially I am here to help.
Isolating can be very lonely and depressing. Marriages, family issues and all relationships are being put under undue pressure.
Do please ring 07831 653505 OR 01672 841019 between the hours of 9.am and 9.pm to make an appointment.
I look forward to helping you.
As existing customers will know I have fully complied with Covid guidelines, but it might be a good idea to detail these so clients know what to expect in advance:
- On arrival and departure you will be asked to hand sanitise , and should wear a mask . We recommend 5 layer N95 as single layer fabric masks have been shown to be largely ineffective against Omicron. Touch points are cleaned between each session.
- The therapy room is large and well aired so clients can remove masks once seated as we are able to exceed the recommended distancing .
- Please do not attend if you have cold/Covid symptoms/loss of taste and small etc, or if you have had Covid in the two previous weeks.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
I have been doing FaceTime for a while now, though this has not been advertised. Please contact me for details, and this feature will shortly be posted on my website with instructions on how to use.
COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES
Please click on the images below for more information
What YOU say
"Thank you Sally - when we both decided to consult you I wondered how it would go and I was amazed to find how easy you made it for each of us to tell our side of the story." [...MORE]
FEELING DEPRESSED, CONFUSED AND NOT LISTENED TO ?
I know what it feels like to be in a dark place which is why I understand so deeply how dreadful life must seem to you. It really is possible through talking and therapy to gradually change the way you feel. When you’re desperately struggling it seems so hard to even pick up the phone, but take a deep breath and ring me, or email. I will give you an idea of the way I work.
SALLY CAN HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING
- AUTISM SPECTRUM
- COUPLES COUNSELLING
- LOW SELF ESTEEM/CONFIDENCE
- BI POLAR DISORDER
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIOUR THERAPY
- SEARCHING FOR HOPE
- EMOTIONAL/RELATIONSHIP DIFFICULTIES
- FAMILY ISSUES/GROUP THERAPY
- INFERTILITY COUNSELLING
- LIFE SKILLS FOR TEENAGERS AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- MOOD SWINGS